Cartea,find new cars prices, reviews, and Latest Auto News.
CarteaForumJeep Compass
علي زيلاخ

علي زيلاخ

Nov 9

Does the 2020 Jeep Compass have CarPlay, and how do I connect it? 😄

Comments( 3 )

avatar
نايف عبد القادر
نايف عبد القادر2024-11-27 20:05
My navigation keeps disconnecting.
4
علي نور
علي نور2024-11-14 07:17
Download link on mobile.
11
خالد بشر
خالد بشر2024-11-12 15:09
Plug the data cable directly.
8

fireIconRelated Posts

Top 1 Icon

How do you lock the differential on a JEEP Compass?

Top 1 Icon

Does the Jeep Compass have many small issues?

Top 1 Icon

Where do I remove the air conditioning filter on a Jeep Compass?

4

The original 17 model Jeep Compass doesn't have CarPlay. I'm looking to replace it with a big screen that includes these features. Does anyone have recommendations, or can the original screen from the 19 model Compass be compatible? 🙏🙏🙏🙏

5

How do I remove the front headrests from a Jeep Compass? Thanks!

6

How do I connect MG ZS to CarPlay?

7

Does the 2019 Jeep Compass support CarPlay, and does it require any setup?

8

Hello everyone, I recently got a 2020 Jeep Compass 1.3T. Can anyone tell me how to turn on the daytime running lights?

9

Does the 2017 model of the Smart have CarPlay? Do I need to connect my iPhone using a front data cable?

10

Can the 2020 Jeep Compass use Huawei HiCar?

Related Car

Jeep Compass
Jeep CompassOMR 10,499 ~ 14,500Gasoline & Petrol

Discover Car in Oman

Popular Car Reviews By Make

ToyotaJetourNissanKiaFordBMWHyundaiMGSuzukiMitsubishi

Popular Car Reviews By Models

Jetour T2 reviewJetour Dashing reviewNissan Patrol reviewFord Territory reviewJetour T1 reviewPorsche 911 reviewKia Seltos reviewNissan Kicks reviewToyota RAV4 reviewKia K5 review

Cartea Tools

Car Loan CalculatorFuel Cost CalculatorCompare Cars

Cartea In The Arab World

Cars in United Arab EmiratesCars in Saudi ArabiaCars in BahrainCars in KuwaitCars in QatarCars in OmanCars in Egypt
Privacy PolicyContact us
About usCartea AppCar Insight
placeholder image
placeholder image
Free Zone, 500001 dubai
CARTEA TECHNOLOGY - FZCO
whatsapp:+971 551663088support@icartea.com
MENA's Automotive Lifestyle Service Platform
©All Rights Reserved Cartea 2026